LASIK is a surgical procedure to
correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism
that utilises the microkeratome to
create a corneal “flap” of
about one-third of the total corneal
thickness. The excimer laser is then used to
reshape the exposed middle layer of the cornea. The
flap is put back and re-fuses to the cornea. It
is the safest, most advanced and most accurate vision
correction procedure available today.
Advantage of LASIK
- Quick surgery and rapid recovery.
- Quick return of usable vision.
- No injection, no suture. Only numbing eye-drops.
Who is qualified for LASIK?
- At least 18 years of age and have had stable vision
for at least 1 year.
- Encounter problems in using spectacles or contact
- Have no corneal diseases or other eye diseases.
- Not pregnant / no breast-feeding.
- Have a complete understanding of the advantages
and disadvantages of the surgery.
- Have a realistic expectation of the outcomes.
VISX CustomVueTM Wavefront system?
- Broadest range of wavefront-guided LASIK approvals
in the industry. Over 92% of patients are potentially
eligible for treatment.
- One-step custom LASIK for your accurate result
- Faster LASIK consultation
- Faster treatment time
- Faster recovery period
- Potentially better overall outcomes, including
night vision quality.
Star S4 Custom VSS Excimer Laser System Represents
the most advanced laser technology platform available
- Variable Spot Scanning (VSS™) :Conserving
tissue and optimizing treatment times, larger treatment
- ActiveTrak® 3D Active Eye Tracking:Tracks
x, y and z axis intra-operative movement of the eye,
and reposition the laser accordingly.
- ActiveTrak Automatic Centering :
Give you greater confidence that each ablation is
Price: Lasik both eyes 66,000 THB and Lasik with wavefront
The check up before the treatment cost 1,500 THB
Make an appointment today
Please contact email@example.com for questiions